The Many Ways to Save Money for a Rainy Day
I will let you know about the Coco-Cola. I submitted it and it is pending
Thank you, Denise! I'd be quite interested to know, if CO51 is going to give credit which will make it a $3.48 MM, if you buy 4.
Yes it did get approve for my four Coco Colas.
OMG, Congrats, Denise on receipt being approved!🎉
CO51 has 0 offers remaining
Thanks, Cheryl!
dealydallying on IG posted the Walmart freebie shown above and she says the following: Get 1 The Face Shop Rice Water Cleansing Oil @ Walmar...
I will let you know about the Coco-Cola. I submitted it and it is pending
ReplyDeleteThank you, Denise! I'd be quite interested to know, if CO51 is going to give credit which will make it a $3.48 MM, if you buy 4.
DeleteYes it did get approve for my four Coco Colas.
DeleteOMG, Congrats, Denise on receipt being approved!🎉
DeleteCO51 has 0 offers remaining
ReplyDeleteThanks, Cheryl!
Delete