Comparison Shop

 


With inflation being so high, we’ve got to do some online comparison of the weekly grocery ads.  I look at the Kroger ad (zip 45140), I logged into my Kroger account using my same username/password as my Ralphs account (you’ll need to create a Kroger account) and I added the digital coupons to my Ralphs account.  If you’ve already clipped the Ralphs offer go back into the app or dotcom UNCLIP the duplicate Ralphs coupon. 




Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent $2.99 @ Kroger vs $3.99 Ralphs
Kroger Cheese $1.49 @ Kroger vs $1.79 @ Ralphs
Jumbo Mangos $.79 @ Fry's (not in the Ralphs ad)
Go to https://www.frysfood.com - use zip 85251


Fresh Raspberries $1.49 (not in the Ralphs ad)
Go to https://www.kroger.com - use zip 45140
Pagoda Egg Rolls $4.99 @ Kroger vs $5.99 @ Ralphs
Bibigo Crunchy Chicken, Fried Rice, Mandu, Mini-Wontons, or Organic Potstickers $4.99 @ Kroger vs $5.99 @ Ralphs
Screamin' Sicilian Pizza $4.99 @ Kroger vs $5.99 @ Ralphs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts