Target: FREE+MM Papermate Black Pens 20ct (YMMV)!!!πŸƒπŸ½‍♀️πŸ”₯

 



You are going to want to get ASAP because you want to grab the pens with the $0.75 off peelies because someone else gets them!!!

couponsandcusswords on Instagram posted the picture shown above and the Target deal below:


PaperMAte $1.99 x 6

- Use 4 $0.75 peelies (my SCO stopped at 4: couldn’t do 6)
- Fetch $9.00 back \

FREE 6 PACKS!!!!!!!

πŸ“ I did have to correct the receipt to show it was PaperMAte 10count+ for Fetch but awarded within an hour.

Check Brick Seek by entering your zip to find the nearest Target that sells the following:


My Fetch Rewards app referral code is D4ASD.

12 comments:

  1. The 10 count Paper Mate Pens are on sale for $1 at Ralphs in the pen dept. Submit to fetch for a moneymaker. Had to correct receipt at Fetch. Got credit for 9,025 points. I got 6 packs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At Target I got A Febreze Light for small spaces for $3.29. There is a Target Circle for $2.30. Shopkicks I got back 220 Kicks (88 cents). You can also get the Dawn for $1.19 if you want to get that instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not save the Jonny Pops PDF free box coupon. I wished I had. I was thinking of buying two Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Poppables (Ibotta has a $3 rebate limit 2) and 1 Jonny Pops. They are the buy 3 save 2 deal. The Yasso would be 99 cents each and the Jonny Pops would be free. I have not done this yet but I think this would work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like Ibotta pulled offers. I wish I would have saved the pdf, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Swagbucks has a 10 cents for buying Puffs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Dawn would be close to free. There is a 10 cent rebate on Swagbucks also. I still have my Ibotta offer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a Ralphs digital for $1.50 wyb 2 for Yoplait 8 pack. They are in the mix and match when you buy 3 save $2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Denise the only Dawn offer I have is for Walmart and the cheapest Dawn at Walmart is $2.83.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the Yoplait deal. I'm think you should be able also submit your receipt to the coupons.com app for the $1.50/2.

      Delete
  8. I looked online at Target but they did not show the small size for $1.19 but I looked in the store and it was there. Thanks I will try and submit to Copons.com.

    ReplyDelete

FREE + $2 MONEY MAKER SHEA MOISTURE BAR 3.5oz

  savingwithsav on IG says the following: FREE + $2 MONEY MAKER SHEA MOISTURE BAR - This is the 3.5oz variety! - This deal can be done at MU...

Popular Posts