Plotting and Planning


Good morning!!!!  It's amazing how quickly that we've almost finished the month of August.  When I was working on the Ralphs and Vons/Albertsons posts and every since Cheryl let us know that we can look at the Ralphs and Vons/Albertsons ads starting on Mondays at 9 pm PST, I will do a quick cursory view of the ads on Mondays and from Tuesday through Thursday evening, I am working on my Friday grocery posts...and I am so grateful to all of you that leave a comment for the grocery posts!!!!!!!!

On the Blogger platform, it tells me that the grocery posts or anything food related post, or Money Makers or freebies, seems to be readers favorite posts.                        

My CVS, Rite Aid and Walgreens weekly post are my least viewed posts...and I am probably going to shorten those posts.

Yesterday, I stopped at Albertsons and used my $50 off $50 from the Flavor Adventures games and for me, the zip code advantage did not work on the cereal or the yogurt but it could have been because of the $50 off $50.  I bought essentials like meat, toilet paper, kleenex and General Mills cereal and some other things that I cannot think of off the top of my head. It still irritates to no end that chicken cost so much because back in the day, chicken and ground beef used to be the cheapest meat to by for people on a budget. I had planned to buy the blueberries as Trish has saying buying in sets of two worked for the zip advantage but I completely forgot.


The Sheila G Brownie Brittle in Chocolate Chip, at Dollar Tree, works for the $1 Ibotta and 750/2 ($.75/2) Fetch Rewards offers are still available, Buy 4 get 4 FREE after rebates!


If the Swagbucks Baby Ruth offer is still available, you should be doing this deal as it's an easy $4.08 Money Maker!!! You should be doing this deal every single day at Rite Aid, CVS or Walgreens that it's available or your store runs out of Baby Ruth! 

There will be a Smart Source and Save coupon inserts in the newspapers or depending upon where you live, it may be delivered to your mailbox or out in your drive way or lawn.

If you didn’t stop by CVS, this week, then go to your CVS account and print or send to card your CVS coupons.

It’s Saturday …enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. I used to really enjoy the comment section that was off to the side. I was wondering if it would be possible to have that back. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise, I loved that feature too but it's a Wordpress plugin feature and Blogger doesn't have the feature.

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts