On my way to Sacramento✈️


 This morning, I am heading to the airport, earlier than usual because they are remodeling our airport and I don't want to get caught up in the traffic.  Even without the construction, the traffic is bad going to the airport (not as bad as the traffic going to LAX, off the 405 freeway) but as a precaution, I'd rather get to the airport early then to miss my flight.

San Diego has been slow to modernize it's airport and we are the second largest city in California but I swear Sacramento has had four major airport renovations, in the last 15 years and some how between November 2021 and May 2022, Sacramento manage to add a whole new airport tram system.

Anyways, I am taking my MacBook Air on my trip and I will be blogging as I will have some downtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can

  Go to your Vons/Albertsons account and activate the FREE Starbucks Cold Brew 11-oz. can offer! Thanks, LS!

Popular Posts