Inflation caused some to live on their credit cards

I am so grateful to be a Couponer because when I saw a lot of the inflated price increases at the grocery stores and at the gas pumps, it made me flinch.  We cut back a lot because we don't know how long the inflation is going to last.  We haven't had to resort to using our credit cards to pay bills or buy groceries because we've made it a priority to plan our spending.  

This is why I say that if a deal does not go as planned just return the item(s). It doesn't bother me what they think of me and why I want to return it...just give me back my money or return the amount to the gift card.

Again, we do not leave our money on the rebate apps to see for Christmas or Johnny's birthday party.  We plan for Christmas or Johnny's birthday party and we get Amazon gift cards or Target gift cards or Sephora gift cards and pick up a gift here and there or we buy party items here and there using the gift cards.

We have to sacrifice a lot to stay out of debt and put money into our savings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts