I received payment from Coupons.com


 I received $1 from the coupons.com app for the General Mills cereal and I received 703 ($0.70) points from Fetch Rewards for the cereal and so my final price for the 3 boxes of  cereal is $0.27 or $0.09 a box.  Read my Vons/Albertsons post for the deets on the cereal.

I bought 5 of the same Yoplait Yogurt for $0.48 each, however, the digital coupon did not come off on my receipt but I submitted my receipt to coupons.com app and received the $0.50 payment. Read my Vons/Albertsons post.

The received the $3 because about a month ago, we did a Yoplait deal at Ralphs and it was an awesome deal. I submitted my receipt to coupons.com app for their $3/$15 Yoplait offer and I was shy like less than $1.50 and I finish the offer yesterday with my Yoplait purchases at Albertsons.

Food takes up a sizable amount of our weekly or bi-weekly budget and we really cannot afford to full price nor "sales price" we have to figure out ways to get the price for our grocery items...Period!

4 comments:

  1. I never have luck getting coupons.com to pay me when I use digital coupons on cereals. Maybe I should try again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, just remember that whatever Savingstar would give us credit for when we used a coupon, the coupons.com app will also pay us. In the case of the General Mills cereals, you can use a coupon and q.com will pay us. It's the same story with Yoplait. I don't recall Kelloggs cereal or products being on Savingstar but if I was you, I'd always submit my receipt to q.com. I made this so as a reminder to folks to submit their receipts to q.com without saying it in the actual post.😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mx. B- I do submit to coupons.com and they deny me half the time if I use a coupon. They denied me three different times in July alone.

      Delete
    2. OMG, Cheryl, that's terrible but how weird that we have different experiences with q.com.

      Delete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts