I did a price match on the Energizer Flashlight Keychain


 I went to my nearest Target that is a Target Small-Format Store and these stores are meant for high population dense neighborhood and colleges.  I think most of you know that I live in a highly dense neighborhood in the city of San Diego in what I would call the midtown area about 10 minutes from downtown San Diego.

All that being said my neighborhood Target everything is way more higher priced because a lot of tourists and San Diegans besieged our neighborhood and the surrounding neighborhoods because the parking is not quite as ridiculous as parking downtown and walking around and grabbing a quick bite to eat.

Anyways, I grabbed the Energizer Flashlight Keychain and I scanned it at self checkout and it rang up at $7.99 and I grabbed an attendant and I said that I needed to price match because it's ringing up way higher than the price on the Target App and she was like "no problem" she punch some numbers into the register and voilà the keychain was priced at $5.99.


Read my previous post on the FREE Energizer Flashlight Keychain and the FREE+MM Ragu Pasta Sauce!

5 comments:

  1. I also had my item priced matched because online it was $9.99 and the store it was $13.99. I got the Paw Patrol flashlight and lantern for my grandkid. I scanned the Ever Ready flashlight on Ibotta and it went thru. Every Ready might go thru also on Swagbucks because they are part of Energizer but I do not know for sure. They are lower priced than the Energizer flashlights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Energizer rebate reset for me on Ibotta and Shopkick. There is a bonus on Ibotta also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Target prices were shockingly higher and I had set the app to my nearest store so it should have shown the correct price! I don't have an Energizer offer on my Swagbucks account,

    ReplyDelete

Sprouts: FREE Beyond Meat Sun Sausage🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏽‍♂️🔥

  A reader, Jennifer, says the following: There is a free Beyond Meat Sun Sausage offer on the Sprouts app. Thanks, Jennifer!

Popular Posts