Delimex Offer has Increased!!!


 The offer has increased to Buy 2 Delimex Taquitos Beef or Chicken 33ct get 1,200 ($12) Swagbucks

In San Diego, our Target sells the Delimex Taquitos 33 ct are $7.99 x 2 = $15.98 - $12 Swagbucks = $3.98 or $1.99 each, an awesome, awesome deal and we just throw them in the air fryer and have with guacamole and fries...very quick meal!  The taquitos may be cheaper in your local area.

You can do this deal up to 4 times per week, therefore, you can buy 4 in one transaction.

Swagbucks 1,200 points = $12


The taquitos are great for a snack or as part of a meal!  You don't have to go to Alberto's just make the taquitos at home on the cheap.

Also, for space efficiency in my freezer, I took them out of the box.

*I'll check in the morning to see if Ralphs has the Orajel Kids toothpaste on sale.


1 comment:

  1. At Target got my Delimex for 69 cents each and made 21 cents each on the Kind Frozen Bars. I do not know if this makes any difference but I start to submit my Swagbucks while I am in the store and then take the picture after I buy them. I am always nervous they will pull the offer or lower the points.

    ReplyDelete

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts