Comparison Shop

  


With inflation being so high, we’ve got to do some online comparison of the weekly grocery ads.  I look at the Kroger ad (zip 45140), I logged into my Kroger account using the my same username/password as my Ralphs account (you’ll need to create a Kroger account) and I added these particular digital coupons to my Ralphs account.  If the item is available on the Ralphs app do not clip.  If you’ve already clipped the Ralphs offer go back into the app UNCLIP the coupon. If I don’t mention a particular “Weekly Deal” then you can clip the Ralphs digital coupon.


Kroger coffee is $5.99 at Kroger vice $6.49 at Ralphs


Eggland's Best Organic Eggs $2.99 at Kroger vice $3.49 at Ralphs


Clorox Disinfecting Wipes 75ct or Herbal Essences Bio Renew $4.99 at Kroger vice $5.49 at Ralphs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts