Week #10

 

Once again, CVS, has sent me another FREE $4 ECB, it’s the 10th week that they’ve done so.  I’m not complaining.  Thank you, CVS, it’s better than the old $3 Beauty Bucks! ðŸ™‚

Now, that I am thinking about it…I’m thinking that I might be getting these FREE Extra Bucks because I let go of my CarePass.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ms B...I finally found you! I missed your last Plotting & Planning where you gave the entire name of this site & I've kept looking under San Diego Saver with no luck. So happy to find you and the rest of the gang...and congrats on the $4.00 from CVS...you must be in a loop and now it's a weekly occurrence!

    ReplyDelete

The Spammers are Back!

  Typically, the deals are slower during the summertime because people are enjoying life with their family, as the kids are out of school or...