My Trip to Walgreens & Hallmark Gold Crown (5/1/22)😍


I originally wrote this post on May 1, 2022 and the candies have been long gone and I'd mail the last of the Money Maker greeting cards to my middle brother, Johnny, like a couple of weeks ago for his birthday.  Now, the greeting cards and candies are both gone!

 I think on Wednesday or Thursday, I stopped at Marshalls and I saw the Hallmark Mother’s Day pop-up cards and I almost bought one for my mom for Mother’s Day but something told me to wait and I am so very glad I waited because the Hallmark Gold Crown Spend $10 get 1,500 ($15) deal (no longer available) enabled me to get the card for FREE.  The Hallmark Mother’s Day pop-up card was $9.99 and I grabbed a $0.50 candy by the register and submitted my receipt to Swagbucks and I was credited instantly with $15.

I am going to Sacramento, at the end of this month, for my brother’s graduation and so I was able to get a Hallmark Graduation pop-up with a slot for a gift card ($7.99) and a birthday card for ($3.59) and I submitted my receipt to MyPoints and I was credited $15.30 instantly.

I stopped by Walgreens to grab the FREE Butterfinger, CRUNCH, Baby Ruth, 100 Grand Bars.I almost hesitated because the candy bars were not tagged for $0.99 but I went into the Walgreens app and searched “baby ruth” and it came up as $0.99 but I decided against the Baby Ruth and Swagbucks awarded me the $9 instantly!

Also, don’t forget to submit for the $0.25 Butterfinger bar Ibotta bar offer.😍

I love that we are starting the month of May right with Money Makers!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aldi: Bananas $0.39/lb

  A reader, Growly, let us know that Aldi has their bananas for $0.39/lb. Thanks, Growly!

Popular Posts