Comparison Shop

 

With inflation being so high, we’ve got to do some online comparison of the weekly grocery ads.  The picture above is from the Kroger ad (zip 45140), I logged into my Kroger account using the my same username/password as my Ralphs account (you’ll need to create a Kroger account) and I added these particular digital coupons to my Ralphs account.  If the item is available on the Ralphs app do not clip.  If you’ve already clipped the Ralphs offer go back into the app UNCLIP the coupon. If I don’t mention a particular “Weekly Deal” then you can clip the Ralphs digital coupon.

Washington Red Cherries $2.79 at Kroger

Kroger Deluxe Ice Cream 48 fl oz or Kroger Ice Cream Sandwiches, 12-16 ct; $1.99 (missing from the Ralphs ad)

Rice-A-Roni 4.3-7.2 oz or Pasta Roni, 4.6-6.2 oz or Cheetos Mac’N Cheese, 5.6-5.9 oz or Gatorade G Fit, 16.9 fl oz $.89 at Kroger

If you happen to find the $.50 clearance Stove Top stuffing at your Ralphs, you can buy 4 and submit for the $2.25 Ibotta offer making the stuffing FREE+$.25MM!!!

1 comment:

  1. The La Banderita 10 count tortillas are on sale for $1 at Ralphs.

    ReplyDelete

Vons/Albertsons: McCormick's Grillmate Garlic & Herb Seasoning Only $0.75

  In my kitchen, the McCormick's Grill Mate Garlic & Herb Seasoning is a staple because we eat a lot chicken but I also use the seas...

Popular Posts