Ralphs/Kroger: $1.50 Ibotta offer for the Mighty Spark Chicken Snack Sticks.

 

A few days ago, I posted about the FREE Mighty Spark Chicken Snack Sticks 4ct at Ralphs/Kroger and a reader, Denise, says the following:

There is a $1.50 Ibotta offer for the Mighty Spark Chicken Snack Sticks.



I also did a search on Merryfield App and they are offering us $0.85 which means that the Mighty Spark Chicken sticks is a $2.35 Money Maker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Denise!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks. I see on Merryfield that there is a special offer for 1,750 points. Valid 09/07/2026-10/07/2026. Check and see if you have to correct yours to get that and the 850 points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an Ibotto offer now for the Path Sports Hydration at CVS.

    ReplyDelete

Target/Walmart: FREE Ghost Energy Drink 🥤

  https://www.socialnature.com/zero-sugar-energy-drink Purchase 1 (one) can of energy drink (16 oz/ 473 ml). Only valid for the following va...