$5 back on $20 Groceries Purchase Rebate Compliments of Natural Light ⏰🚨

 


Submit your $20 or more grocery receipt ASAP because these offers go super fast!!!!!!!

$5 back on $20 Groceries Purchase Rebate Compliments of Natural Light 

Offer#: AB-8723

Allow 4-6 weeks for processing and review of your submission.

Source Reddit

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Denise submit your receipt! AB-8723 was on my original post but I think that they ran out of offers and they put more money back into the pot and added the verbiage for a $20 threshold. I don't know if I applied for this particular offer but when I submitted my receipt, I didn't get an error message.

      Delete
    2. Denise, they just emailed me a tracking number for the rebate and said to wait 4 to 6 weeks for processing.

      Delete
  2. How do you redeem the virtual cards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just add the card as a form of payment to my Amazon account and order a $5 Amazon eGift Card. Or you can print out the $5 Visa gift card and use it at Walmart or Target, you just let the cashier know that you have a $5 gift card.

      Delete
    2. You can print the $1 also and use them at Target, Walmart and Vons/Albertsons. The key is let to cashier know in advance before they start ringing you up. Target is kinda desperate so take the $1 gc over there. Rite Aid is the same again just let the cashier know in advance that you have the gift cards. I can't speak for all stores but in my area, none of the stores have given me a problem. Good luck!

      Delete

Dr. Squatch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement

   Dr. Squatch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Lawsuit Claim Form You may claim up to five (5) Products without Proof of Purchase. You can c...