CVS: FREE Crest Gum Detoxify and Crest 3D White Toothpaste (YMMV)

 


A reader, Tammy, says the following:

On a separate note, Crest Gum Detoxify and Crest 3D White are on sale for $8.99 each. Clip $6/30DQ, BOTH Crest 3D $5/2 and $4/1 and also BOTH Crest Gum $5/2 and $4/1. All five DQs come off. Total is $11.96.
Get back $10ECB plus submit to Ibotta for $2. Makes it all free for very premium Toothpaste.

I don't have the $6/30 DQ in my account. Tammy adds the following: Also: must pick up 4 TP: 2 of the GUM and 2 of the 3D.

Thanks, Tammy!

3 comments:

  1. No glitch on the $10ECB. The crest deal is buy 2 TP get 5ECB lim 2

    Maybe because I have purchased the crest before I have the offer of $6/30 but I know several people who have it as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also: must pick up 4 TP: 2 of the GUM and 2 of the 3D.

    ReplyDelete

Dr. Squatch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement

   Dr. Squatch Class Action Lawsuit Settlement Lawsuit Claim Form You may claim up to five (5) Products without Proof of Purchase. You can c...