Walmart: FREE+MM Schwarzkopf KERATIME Color Hair Care Products


I wanted to get these products like a month ago but buy the time I checked to see if I had the Befrugal offer...the Befrugal offer had disappeared.  Always check to see if an offer is still available.

dealydallying on IG posted the Walmart freebiew pictured above and she says the following:

Points increase on BeFrugal! This is my new GO TO shampoo since the first deal it’s smells so good and lathers perfect 👌 

Important!! Make sure one is color protect and one is deep repair mix and match conditioner and shampoo since the Ibotta limit is 1 each. Don’t be like me last time this deal came around. You can guess what happened 😅

29.94 total
-12.42 BeFrugal
-12.00 Ibotta
-7.00 Fetch
1.48 MM after offers

If you want you can also add a 3rd item Schwarzkopf Keratime Repair treatment or bonding oil and submit to Ibotta for $5 and Befrugal for an extra 6.21. Your total for all 3 items (shampoo, conditioner, and treatment) would be 2.28!!


Quick hair story: Yesterday, I went to the salon to get my hair trimmed. She washed, blew out my hair and then trimmed  and it looked nice. I then went to Sprouts and I swear, two women stopped me inside the store to say I had beautiful hair and a third woman outside the store said the exact same thing. My hair was just straight...no curls or nothing.  My hair is about an inch or two below my bra strap in the back.😂

No comments:

Post a Comment